Saturday, May 26, 2012

Snow White And The Huntsman Soundtrack clips

I confess, I really love musical score soundtracks. Whether it's movies, TV or from video games, they are about all I really listen to these days. Recent favourites include Michael Giacchino's John Carter score and James Newton Howard's The Hunger Games. And going by the snippets in the clip below I can add Snow White And The Huntsman by James Newton Howard to that list. I really like the Snow White theme that runs throughout the tracks. Soundtrack is out to buy on Monday, with the film out on Friday in the UK.



Full soundtrack tracklist:
01. Snow White
02. I'll Take Your Throne
03. Something for What Ails You
04. Escape from the Tower
05. White Horse
06. Journey to Fenland
07. Sanctuary
08. White Hart
09. Ionna Gika - Gone
10. I Remember That Trick
11. Death Favors No Man
12. Warriors on the Beach
13. You Cannot Defeat Me
14. You Can't Have My Heart
15. Coronation
16. Florence + The Machine - Breath Of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment