Monday, July 22, 2013

Cool Art: 'Elysium' by Matt Ferguson

'Elysium' by Matt Ferguson.
"I chose to create a poster for 'Elysium' because first and foremost I LOVE 'District 9' and this looks to almost be a spiritual successor, you can tell from the footage so far released that it is firmly in the same vein of thoughtful Sci-Fi. I can’t wait to see the film. 
I also felt that this film has similar elements to the subject matter in my next BIG, personal project and saw it as a chance to do a dry run on what is coming later in the year. 
I have made this poster so that it can be easily screen printed and have already prepared it for such an eventuality. I just need to find someone to sell it through!!"
Follow Matt on Twitter @Cakes_Comics if the print becomes available to buy.
via
click to embiggen

No comments:

Post a Comment