The Lifetime Achievement Awards, presented annually to individuals who have demonstrated outstanding service to the fantasy field, go to David Geddes Hartwell and Andrzej Sapkowski.
- 'The Chimes', Anna Smaill (Sceptre)
- 'The Unlicensed Magician', Kelly Barnhill (PS)
- 'Hungry Daughters of Starving Mothers', Alyssa Wong (Nightmare Oct 2015)
- 'She Walks in Shadows', Silvia Moreno-Garcia & Paula R. Stiles, eds. (Innsmouth Free Press)
- 'Bone Swans', C.S.E. Cooney (Mythic Delirium)
- Galen Dara
SPECIAL AWARD, PROFESSIONAL:
- Stephen Jones, for 'The Art of Horror' (Applause Theatre & Cinema)
SPECIAL AWARD, NONPROFESSIONAL:
- John O’Neill, for 'Black Gate'